1. Boys (Jongens) – Romance
A sexually awakening gay teen athlete finds himself in a budding relationship with his mutually attracted relay race teammate.
2. The Way He Looks (2014) – Romance
3. 4th Man Out – Comedy, Drama
A car mechanic in a small, working class town comes out of the closet to his unsuspecting, blue-collar best friends.
4. Naomi and Ely’s No Kiss List – Comedy, Drama, Romance
5. Prayers For Bobby – Drama, Romance
The true story of Mary Griffith, gay rights crusader, whose teenage son committed suicide due to her religious intolerance. (Full movie here)
6. Seashore – Drama
Two boys on the edge of adulthood find themselves exploring their relationship.
7. Blue Is the Warmest Color – Drama, Romance
Adèle’s life is changed when she meets Emma, a young woman with blue hair, who will allow her to discover desire and to assert herself as a woman and as an adult. In front of others, Adèle grows, seeks herself, loses herself, and ultimately finds herself through love and loss.
8. Below Her Mouth – Drama, Romance
An unexpected affair quickly escalates into a heart-stopping reality for two women whose passionate connection changes their lives forever.
9. That’s Not Us – Comedy, Drama, Romance
10. Hedwig and the Angry Inch – Comedy, Drama
A trans punk-rock girl from East Berlin tours the U.S. with her band as she tells her life story and follows the former lover/bandmate who stole her songs.