Sometimes we all just need some catchy songs to sing along to on lonely nights. Once you’ve exhausted every Drake song on your playlist, try these throwbacks. You won’t be disappointed.
- Wonderwall – Oasis – Oasis is one of my favorite bands ever. This song is just so easy to sing along to. The chorus is catchy and makes you feel like you’re in some super-cool 90’s movie. That is always a win in my book.
- Drops of Jupiter – Train – Honestly, this song just makes me want to dance in the rain at 4 a.m. in a dress. Just me? Either way, this song is really fun to sing along to while dancing or to cry to. Take your pick or sing while dancing and cry at the same time. That sounds like a lot of work, but it’s your choice, really.
- Stars – Hum – This band is fairly underrated, but this song is one of my favorites. It is great to sing-along to because the lyrics are very unique.
- Unwell – Matchbox Twenty – Another band I love and can jam to 24/7. It’s just one of those songs that make you happy and sad at the same time. If you have never heard it, be ready for a feels roller coaster. It helps that the chorus is perfect for screaming at the top of your lungs.
- Rhiannon – Fleetwood Mac – “Rhiannon” is an incredible song that will make you feel like a mysterious magical lady. It is soothing and eccentric.
- Creep – Radiohead – “Creep” is extremely meaningful and relatable if you ever been an outcast. It is the perfect song to scream along to.
- Otherside – Red Hot Chili Peppers – RHCP is another one of my absolute favorite bands. This song is full of meaning. If you love sadder songs to sing-along to, this is perfect for you.
- I Miss You – Blink-182 – I love this song because it is just so unique. The chorus is catchy which is what you want for your late-night jam sessions.
- Inside Out – Eve 6 – The perfect song for a 90’s alternative sing-along session. It is also perfect for those of you who want to throw your tender heart in a blender…
- Loser – Beck – “Loser” is great because it doesn’t make a lot of sense, but it also makes so much sense.